Monday, June 11, 2007

Jumping In

How do you start a blog? It's like merging on the freeway, eventually you just have to go for it. I was also motivated by my invite to Ravelry, hooray. I think it's been a month or longer since I added my name to the list.

Perhaps I should refrain from gushing about Ravelry until it is open to all. They posted how people are upset not receiving an invite. I think people get anxious because every prominent blogger and podcaster does have access and Ravelry has become a frequently used verb in their vocabulary. This can make one feel left out. I know that when I would here Ravelry in a podcast I would have to check the web page to see if they were open.

Well maybe I should tell you that I am a artsy gal and currently knitting is my focus. I taught myself a couple of years ago but this year really got into it.

No comments: